Beyond The Lies Summer Tour
Position Objective: To operate Compassion Over Killing’s Beyond The Lies Tour, engaging the public in vegan video outreach, and reducing the number of animals raised for food.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, $13.25/hour, temporary, June-July.
Reports to: Beyond The Lies Program Manager
• Engaging the public through Pay-Per-View video outreach up to 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, possibly including weekends and/or evenings.
• Actively and enthusiastically recruiting viewers to watch the Beyond The Lies video.
• Engaging in constructive conversations with individuals after they have viewed the video.
• Being an empathetic, cooperative Crew Member.
• Taking photos and video (during events & at other times) for BTL social media.
• Posting updates to Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Coordinating with Program Manager on repairing equipment as needed.
• Maintaining financial records of all spending.
• Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
• Applicant must be authorized to work in the US.
• Applicant must pass a background check.
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization; knowledgeable about veganism and farming issues.
• Previous experience in advocacy preferred.
• Strong work ethic, team player, and drive to succeed.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively and strategically, as well as learn quickly.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• A smartphone with data plan.
• Ability to work outside for 8 hours in varying weather conditions.
• Ability to live in small living quarters with others.
• Ability to maintain a clean living environment
Have a question? Contact us at email@example.com