Beyond The Lies Warped Tour Volunteers
Please check out our website to familiarize yourself with the tour.
We’re seeking local volunteers to assist with our incredible pay-per-view outreach at Warped Tour this year! We need people who can help entice festival-goers to watch the video, debrief viewers after they’re done watching, and help our amazing tour staff as we bring the truth about animal agriculture to tens of thousands of people this summer.
- Ability to be in the sun for a lengthy period of time.
- Ability to conduct outreach outdoors in hot/humid weather while surrounded by very loud music.
- Passion for animal rights issues and dedication to a vegan lifestyle.
- Ability to engage in productive, empathetic, and inspirational conversations with a young, alternative demographic.
- Ability to discuss inherent issues in animal agriculture to encourage the consumption of more vegan foods.
- Previous vegan outreach experience (recommended).
- Entice passersby to watch the Beyond The Lies video.
- Debrief viewers to answer their questions and inspire action towards a more compassionate world.
- Work productively and cooperatively with BTL and Warped Tour staff.
Beyond The Lies is Compassion Over Killing’s relaunch of the 10 Billion Lives and Have We Been Lied To? Tours. In previous years, these tours have reached nearly 500 viewers each day with help from local volunteers! The Beyond The Lies tent will be set up on the festival grounds (typically a parking lot or field) among large crowds and very loud music, which requires patience, determination, and the ability to operate in a hectic environment. Preference will be given to volunteers who can assist the BTL for an entire day (approx. 11am-6pm) and who demonstrate a desire to engage in outreach for farmed animals in a compassionate and productive manner.
Once you have filled out the form you will be contacted by a Compassion Over Killing staffer to confirm your availability. Please check your spam / junk folder for our email! Due to a limited number of volunteer wristbands available at each venue, we are unfortunately unable to accept all willing volunteers into the venue.